Do the free DLCs or Digital game include the online pass?

Deathon6

There is a dlc called "the last of us factions multiplayer (unlock)" (I think that's what it's called) included in that free add-on/collection bundle.

I'm not sure if an online pass is included in the digital download version or not. The ps store description doesn't mention it so.....who knows?

Though have you tried to re-download the "the last of us factions multiplayer (unlock)" (or whatever it's called) dlc again, manually, and individually, by going to "view downloads" in the ps store on the ps3?

One can also go to "account management" > "transaction management" > "download list" in the xmb (after logging in to psn).

Edited by Quaddo1

53 minutes ago, Deathon6 said:

Is it this?

I downloaded it and installed it and didn't see anything for online multiplayer.   

Yes, that's the free bundle. It's called "collection" in the US, and "add-on" in Europe (where I am).

Anyway, if you go to "view downloads" or "download list" like I described, and look through the list of dlcs. There should be something there called "the last of us factions multiplayer unlock" or similar.

If you find it, download that particular dlc again.

Edited by Quaddo1

12 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

There are quite a few threads on this game's forum about this subject. I suggest reading them instead of making a new thread to split up the information even further.

I did see them an none of them made sense. 

9 minutes ago, Quaddo1 said:

Yes, that's the free bundle. It's called "collection" in the US, and "add-on" in Europe (where I am).

Anyway, if you go to "view downloads" or "download list" like I described, and look through the list of dlcs. There should be something there called "the last of us factions multiplayer unlock" or similar.

If you find it, download that particular dlc again.

I went through my downloads list and do not see "The last of us factions multiplayer unlock" listed there. What other names could it go by. 

Just now, Deathon6 said:

I did see them an none of them made sense. 

Should still stick to them rather than making a new thread. Now people will have to look into even more different threads when looking for the same answer, just gives more trouble to the people trying to find a simple yes/no answer.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Deathon6 said:

I went through my downloads list and do not see "The last of us factions multiplayer unlock" listed there. What other names could it go by. 

Ok, then I don't know. Maybe it's called something else with online and/or multiplayer in the name, or it's not included the US bundle.

Edited by Quaddo1