Help! DriveClub won't launch into car mode

Paperclip1776

When I launch into DriveClub (not DriveClub Bikes), it launches me into DriveClub Bikes and I can't get into the car mode.  I closed out and relaunched, same thing.  I have purchased all of the DriveClub DLC, including Bikes.  I have uninstalled the application and reinstalled it, same issue....only launches me into Bikes with no option to get to the car mode.  

In my library, I only have DriveClub, I don't show DriveClub Bikes.  I went out to the PS Store and downloaded DriveClub from there....same issue.  I deleted all Save game data, and reinstalled, same issue.

Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to get to the car mode?  This is the weirdest thing I've seen.

Thanks!

I had the same issue (driveclub retail and bikes digital). The only solution is to finish the initial event you'll be thrown into and then you should be able to choose between car mode and bike mode.

But you will be earning trophies (from bikes) along the way. Maybe you should try it first on an alternative account?!

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice, @Bobble_DD.  I was able to access car mode now.  What you need to do finish the initial event it automatically throws you in (as you mentioned), then select the events option in the top left window and it final gives you the option to enter DriveClub or DriveClub Bikes.  Appreciate the advice, thank you!

• Like 1