Trophy tips

oyvgar

Here's a few tips that might be useful until someone writes a proper guide. 

Most of the trophies in this game can only be gotten at specific points in the story. I recommend keeping a save from the start of each case until you have gotten all the trophies it contains so you have the possibility of reloading should you miss something. Below are the trophies grouped by case (same order as the trophy list) with some very brief explanations of what to do. Some minor spoilers included. 

Case 1: Frosty Welcome
Tempting Fate: Pay the fortune teller in the pub
Hook, Line, and Sinker: Unmissable

Case 2: Lost at Sea
Deep Breath: Unmissable
The Pleasure of Finding Things Out: Unmissable if playing normally. 

Case 3: Quid Pro Quo
Reanimator: Press the button in the cellar of the university medical department.
Brutal Honesty: After visiting the warehouse where you find the poisoned fish go back to Anna and tell her that the guard was doing a bad job. I think you have to do this before going to the university. 
Compliments to the Chef: Side with the professor and poison the fish.

Case 4: Fathers and Sons
Use Protection: Probably unmissable. Got this after the "boss fight".
Sic Semper Tyrannis / Et Tu, Brutus? : One for each of the choices at the end of this case. Kill Brutus for Graham or tell Brutus about Grahams intentions. Save before making the choice, reload and make the opposite one to get both. 

Case 5: Nosedive
It's a Kind of Magic: During the conversation in the KKK headquarters
Not Too Deep for Me: Unmissable

Case 6: Deal with the Devil
What Could Go Wrong?:  Let Ebernote perform the ritual

Case 7: Self-Defence
Crime, No Punishment: Kill the politicians mother at his request
Double Tap: Kill van der Berg at the end of the case.

Case 8: Fleeing Phoenix
The End Justifies the Means
Still Salty
Dodge This: Tell the priestess you'll let her live and then shoot her in the head after the conversation ends. 

Case 9: Into the Depths
Damage Control:  Say the right things during the conversation with the "fire cultist" in the church.
I'm Out of Here /The Stars Are Right/ Leap of Faith: The three different endings. The ending only the depends on the final choice, so pick one. Reload the last save. Pick another etc.

At any point (?):
First, Do No Harm: When talking to the doctor in the hospital for the first time agree to the experimental treatment.
Extra! Extra! : When talking to the receptionist in the newspaper building for the first time agree to give an interview. 

Side Case: A Delicate Matter
No Honor Among Thieves: In the kitchen Sidney's house there's a wash basin with some breakable planks beneath it. Break the planks and take the bullets concealed behind them.

Side Case: Through the Looking Glass
Family Reunion / Both Worlds: One for each outcome at the end of the case. Letting the old lady keep and break the mirror or bringing it back to Throgmorton. Save before making the choice, reload and make the opposite one to get both. 

Side Case: Silence is Golden
All Sewn Up: Kill Granny Weaver at the end of this case. I think that is the only possible resolution of this case.

• Like 4