BigPete7978

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
49 minutes ago, ReverzerO- said:

You have nice collection๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome back from tiktok,, I gues๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

I mean I have a TikTok. I post random crap. But just haven't been here in Signatures in a while. I can't even remember the last one I made honestly. Though I have been thinking about one to make new, getting that itch again.

28 minutes ago, BigPete7978 said:

I mean I have a TikTok. I post random crap. But just haven't been here in Signatures in a while. I can't even remember the last one I made honestly. Though I have been thinking about one to make new, getting that itch again.

Hehe you went in a vacation longer than I do๐Ÿคฃ I guess the others are still enjoying tiktok๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

Good to hear you re still itchy to make new๐Ÿ˜„ what probably the difference after several years?ย 

ย 

19 minutes ago, ReverzerO- said:

Hehe you went in a vacation longer than I do๐Ÿคฃ I guess the others are still enjoying tiktok๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

Good to hear you re still itchy to make new๐Ÿ˜„ what probably the difference after several years?ย 

ย 

Honestly I haven't been very active on PlayStation as a platform until recently. I have since the PS3/Xbox 360 gravitated to the Xbox side. Just a preference, love both platforms though. But given the recent exclusives with past exclusives I started to download them to my PS5. I have already gotten the Platinum on Spider-Man 2, but there are so many games I have yet to enjoy, Horizon, Last Of Us Games, newer God Of War games, etc. So with me installing them I jumped back here out of habit. Looked at my old posts, and saw my Signature Gallery Thread. It's been so long since I made a new signature. Might be time to make some new content ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BigPete7978 said:

Honestly I haven't been very active on PlayStation as a platform until recently. I have since the PS3/Xbox 360 gravitated to the Xbox side. Just a preference, love both platforms though. But given the recent exclusives with past exclusives I started to download them to my PS5. I have already gotten the Platinum on Spider-Man 2, but there are so many games I have yet to enjoy, Horizon, Last Of Us Games, newer God Of War games, etc. So with me installing them I jumped back here out of habit. Looked at my old posts, and saw my Signature Gallery Thread. It's been so long since I made a new signature. Might be time to make some new content ๐Ÿ˜‰

So you ve been on the xbox world. Sure the ambiance there is different. But dont know if there is a graphic section on their forum! Me, i actually joined 4 forums with graphic section so im not totally bored if this section is inactive๐Ÿ˜Š if i have xbox, sure im also there๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Try to make one today and see your style will change๐Ÿ˜Žย 

• Like 1