Weakness trophy "Die to Adams grasping atack"

how do u get this trophy?

wich version of adam do i have to fight? the blue one? do i have to banish all and redeem only chanel? because thats the version i fight now.

or do i have to redeem every boss and fight the red version of adam?

in wich phase of the fight does he do that atack?

IM STUCK HERE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

i found this post

https://www.trueachievements.com/a260857/weakness-achievement

but thats the only thing there is to find for this trophy/achievement.

the question is now. he says i have to run up to him when his hands glow red and press X.

x is the dodge button. backstep while not moving and dodge roll while moving, but i think he means the xbox cotnroller

for a xbox controller it would be light atack. so do i have to do a normal atack on him?

im so confused on what to do and its frustrating as hell.

hopefully someone knows how u get it, but i dont think anyone knows. its a game with only 740 game owners on this site.

okay i got the trophy now ...... facepalm

all u had to do was like the guy said. walk up to him when is hands glow red. spam normal atacks with the sword and shield and he will parry u.

• 2 years later...

I know this was posted in 2019, but I will leave this for people who still havent got it:

If you're fighting normal Adam, make him walk into the lava on the middle of the arena. He will start burning and his armor will get brighter and brighter until it explodes. You have to be killed by that explosion, so just stay close to him and with low health.

If you're fighting stronger Adam, he will start glowing white right after you take 30% of his life bar. Works the same, stay close to him until you get killed by that explosion.

• Like 1