Scarecrow Hats

I want to update my trophy guide with the DLC stuff, but I'm having trouble finding all the scarecrow hats.  I've found 24 of the 25 required (thanks And_May for providing a few I hadn't found).  Here is the map I've put together of the ones I've found - I made a bad cut (I'll redo the map when I get all 25) but there are two in the large fields in the bottom right corner of the map. (Also, that black dot is a spot that spawns 3-4 apple trees at a time for the apple trophy)

Any more information would be greatly appreciated!

ZuGljLr.png

Edited by themindisacity

• 1 year later...

I was cleaning this game up yesterday & ended up riding around a field for five minutes because I'd had a bit too much to drink. The map is also cropped at the bottom & doesn't show the true location of that one scarecrow hat.

That didn't bother me TBH, it's on me really but I'm going to post pics to idiot proof this in just a sec. What did bother me was the poster above made a (double) post asking for help, found the answer & bothered to go back and edit their post but didn't even mention anything that would help. Who fucking does that!? Even someone posting on their phone could at least describe the location. I noticed that person hasn't posted since last year & with an attitude like that I wouldn't be surprised if they're lying in a gutter asking passers by for gold coin donations.

Anyway here are pictures of that scarecrow as well as the map location. It's right at the back of the map next to a bombed-up Car. 

iS8xoRg.jpg

m51MjOm.jpg

Edited by Drag-On-Detritus