Trophy requirement mistake?

det_gittes

Seeing that all the trophies require results which are better than the current actual records, it seems odd to see the trophy for 400 meters for a time merely below 50 seconds (where the record is 43.03s). It's even less logical when compared with the trophy for 400s hurdles which requires a time below 36 seconds (obviously this race is slower than regular 400m). Well, it's just a game but some consistency and reason is still expected :D

46 minutes ago, cosmicicecream said:

In 400 meter hurdles you get a speed boost for jumping correctly over the hurdle - because it's a video game I guess. That's why that time is faster.

OK, that would explain the time. Is this game enjoyable (I might think about it but I just noticed that it's not exactly super cheap)?

On ‎10‎.‎07‎.‎2019 at 5:33 PM, MysticalPanda88 said:

I only bought it because I wanted an Olympics game but it was disappointing.

Same here: I was actually looking for a used version of London 2012, to no avail, when I came across this and decided to buy it for EUR 30. A grave mistake. This game was made by people who not only lack basic skills, but also have no interest at all in the sports this game is supposed to depict.

14 hours ago, Zvetiki said:

Same here: I was actually looking for a used version of London 2012, to no avail, when I came across this and decided to buy it for EUR 30. A grave mistake. This game was made by people who not only lack basic skills, but also have no interest at all in the sports this game is supposed to depict.

And not to have a platinum trophy is just the cherry on top of this shit sundae. Also 3 weeks it took for the trophy list to sync. They hid the trophy list hoping people would pay buy the game expecting a platinum.