Effective Boosting Method for 3TDM.

Here is a strategy I thought up that should allow 3 people to boost in the same game. 

The Setup. 

You will need to have 6 players minimum. 3 should be on the team that will be getting the kills. These 3 will also be the spawn points for the ones being killed. The other 3 will be the ones getting killed.  

Will break it down like this. 

Teams

A1, A2, B1,B2, C1, C2

(A1 Kills B1) (B1 Spawns on B2) (B2 Kills C1) (C1 Spawns on C2) (C2 Kills A2) (A2 Spawns on A1) 

So the ones being killed are B1, C1 and A2. 

The ones doing the killing are A1, B2 and C2.

Spawn Distance. 

i estimated the spawn distance 

Spoiler

The minimum distance you have to be before other player will be allowed to spawn in on their buddy. 

the last time I was playing to be around 15 game paces 

Spoiler

Number of in game steps. 

away from the player that is being spawned on. 

You'll have to play around with it a little to figure out how far you have to be before it will allow the player you just killed to spawn in on their buddy. It's not that far of a distance though. If you can find a wide open area you could create one giant circle. 

This method works easier when you are shooting guns. If you are doing melee once you've killed them you will have to run back a little to allow them to spawn in. If you are throwing grenades then the person being killed should step away from the player they will be spawning on so they don't get killed as well.  

The End Results.

By doing it this way you can effectively boost 3 players at once and each team should end with 24 kills and 24 deaths with one team ending in 25 kills and 25 deaths. 

I'll see if there is an effective boosting method for other modes as well and post them here if I do. 

• Like 1

Another effective method for 3TDM is doing it with four people where everyone has two controllers.

The setup is like this:

Two teams have 1 player that uses the second controller, so 

Team A has A1,A2

Team B has B1,B2

The third team has two players,so Team C has C1 and D1

When the three teams manage to find each other,

Team C kills Team A and Team B

This way 2 players win and the other two (Team A and Team B ) don't have to worry about getting kicked because when one character dies, they take the second controller while waiting for the first to spawn.

The best way is to let Team C get all 50 wins or at least 25 so you won't have to find each other many times

When team C is done then the setup go like this

Team A has C1,C2

Team B has D1,D2

Team C has A1,B1

If there is trust between the boosting partners, using this way, you will only have to match up TWO times (unless there are disconnections)

Team C should  be placed in the middle of the map and each player cover one side

Matches end in 2-3 minutes this way so you need 2.5 hours for 50 wins and 5 hours for everyone to get the trophy

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 3