Medic Trophy Bugged?

I healed a few hundred times, but the trophy has not popped yet. I contacted BeHaviour's support on June 12th, it will be done a month tomorrow, but they still have not solved my big problem. Anyone have any suggestions, tips or anything?

Thank you.

Edited by Paulo_BTDK

It's bugged no question. I boosted the injured healer trophy for example and got that trophy no problem doing 50 of those heals in the same match. I had a ton of heals before that trophy and after I boosted it, medic has still not popped for me. I'd say I have well over 300 heals and no trophy.

Handyman is another that is buggy imo

I have a feeling it is bugged i finally got wounded healer and ive been grinding out normal heals and i still don't have it 

As a matter of fact on psnp last achiever was in may I think.

But people have gotten handyman recently so we at least know that one works but its definitely buggy 

2 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

I have a feeling it is bugged i finally got wounded healer and ive been grinding out normal heals and i still don't have it 

As a matter of fact on psnp last achiever was in may I think.

But people have gotten handyman recently so we at least know that one works but its definitely buggy 

It's been nearly two months since someone got the medic trophy so I would say it's bugged. Some say you have to get 100 full heals in one match for it to pop

On 7/11/2019 at 0:50 PM, Paulo_BTDK said:

I contacted BeHaviour's support on June 12th

So you did contact them? 

Maybe we need some others to contact them and let them know its a problem. 

On 7/12/2019 at 3:38 PM, ClintonLS90 said:

Some say you have to get 100 full heals in one match for it to pop

Yeah but wasnt that talking about before they patched it to work the first time (it was broken before this).

Then it was patched to work with multiple matches. 

Now its broke again so who knows maybe it somehow reverted to the old way again back when it was broke?

On 7/13/2019 at 0:08 AM, DuuItNow said:

Is it only if you have a med kit or is it just the standard "heal" that gets you the trophy? If it is the latter then it is definitely bugged for me. 

Both count

Any type of heal

But i dont know if the insta heal addons count ?

On 14/07/2019 at 4:17 AM, The__High_Ground said:

So you did contact them? 

Maybe we need some others to contact them and let them know its a problem. 

Yeah but wasnt that talking about before they patched it to work the first time (it was broken before this).

Then it was patched to work with multiple matches.

Yes. I was thinking of saying this to all of you. If we all contact Behavior, the pressure may become a bit higher, so the obligation to fix this problem also increases.

5 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

I went on psntrophyleaders and theres 1 recent achiever there. So i dont know. 1f644.png

?

• Like 1

It most definitely has to be bugged. I’m 98% on my DbD base trophy list with this trophy as my last for the platinum and I’ve put well over 200 hours with my Survive With Friends group in the past month and it has not popped. I know for a fact I have done over 100 full heals both with medkits and standard healing as my group purposefully only allows me to heal them every match. I get at least 5-6 heals per match depending on how it plays out so within 200 hours this hasn’t popped for me which is highly annoying. I also know I’m about 30-40 wounded heals as well so I’m close to popping the Wounded Healer before I ever get this trophy. ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

Heres the link if anyone else wants to report this issue.

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I just submitted a bug report myself

I just submitted a ticket myself. I will tell you guys if I get any sort of reply

Here is a post I made on their official forums in a thread from someone who is having the same problems as us.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66718/about-handyman-and-medic-trophies

Edited by ClintonLS90
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ClintonLS90 said:

Here is a post I made on their official forums in a thread from someone who is having the same problems as us.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66718/about-handyman-and-medic-trophies

Ill comment on that thread and say that i have the same problem (just so others will see people have problems with these trophies) 

3 hours ago, Jason Voorhees said:

It most definitely has to be bugged. I’m 98% on my DbD base trophy list with this trophy as my last for the platinum and I’ve put well over 200 hours with my Survive With Friends group in the past month and it has not popped. I know for a fact I have done over 100 full heals both with medkits and standard healing as my group purposefully only allows me to heal them every match. I get at least 5-6 heals per match depending on how it plays out so within 200 hours this hasn’t popped for me which is highly annoying. I also know I’m about 30-40 wounded heals as well so I’m close to popping the Wounded Healer before I ever get this trophy. 1f614.png

Im the same, the only 2 trophies i need is medic and handyman. Funny enough i got wounded healer and i did way way more then 50 heals while injured (i counted up to 50 full heals solo then i stopped counting) 

Only thing i can say to do is keep healing or repairing and also submit a bug report to the devs. 

1 hour ago, The__High_Ground said:

@ClintonLS90they get back to you? You find out anything?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. Please know that every heal that you do to another survivor will grant you a percentage towards the completion of the Medic trophy. For example, if you heal someone to 50% from the dying state, it means that you get .5 of a tick towards the trophy. This trophy is actually a bit harder to get than what our players originally thought. Also, self-care wouldn't count towards the progress. However, we'll have the team check for any issues with the trophy.

Kindly let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Thanks!

Stay safe out there,
The Dead by Daylight Team

This was the e-mail that was sent out to me today. I'm actually kind of surprised I got a response but glad I did. I'm almost positive I have met the requirements for this trophy.. Hopefully the devs do look into this and we find a solution to this problem soon

5 hours ago, ClintonLS90 said:

This was the e-mail that was sent out to me today. I'm actually kind of surprised I got a response but glad I did. I'm almost positive I have met the requirements for this trophy.. Hopefully the devs do look into this and we find a solution to this problem soon

They sent me the same response! Word by word they explained how to get the trophy. 

Same im also certain that i have done enough heals.

12 hours ago, The__High_Ground said:

They sent me the same response! Word by word they explained how to get the trophy. 

Same im also certain that i have done enough heals.

I have counted over 300 heals including the .5 heals as they say. I should have gotten the trophy by now. It really sucks but I guess the only thing we can do is keep healing and hope it pops

I think one of the recent patches may have screwed up the progress of medic. It looks like people had no problem getting this trophy before but it's now been months since anyone has gotten it

Edited by ClintonLS90

10 hours ago, ClintonLS90 said:

I think one of the recent patches may have screwed up the progress of medic. It looks like people had no problem getting this trophy before but it's now been months since anyone has gotten it

I thought that too i even mentioned it in my email to them.