Don't Event Think, trophy for winning is glitch?

CloudXvitaHD

5 hours ago, AceMonkey87 said:

Talked to SONY support yesterday. To try to make them contact them and help with a patch to fix. They said no pretty much since its 3rd party cant do anything. 

Updating lol.... 

Do you have a link to the developer’s Facebook, or any other social media?

• Like 1

Update on my end. I played a few extra matches winning by myself, going down and getting rez and killing everyone. No pop

contact Dont even think. me "so update on the glitch trophies?1.07 didnt fix it."

them "Hi,____, We are still checking on that issue. Please wait for some time. Thank you." This was monday btw

me " Contact Sony ask them for help on the issue. A few games had trophy issues and glitches. Like Friday the 13th and ext." 

no reply  lol

Patch 1.08 was released yesterday morning. I’ve won a game since then but still no trophy. I didn’t escape on the helicopter, me and my partner just killed everyone, so I don’t know if that matters. 

Theres no mention of what this patch was for, so who knows.

7 hours ago, RedSkyKing said:

Patch 1.08 was released yesterday morning. I’ve won a game since then but still no trophy. I didn’t escape on the helicopter, me and my partner just killed everyone, so I don’t know if that matters. 

Theres no mention of what this patch was for, so who knows.

We all escaped and nothing MF. 

• 2 weeks later...

They post this on their Facebook page 7 hours ago.

"We  are sorry for the glitch trophy many players have reported to us. We know it has been troubling a lot of our dear players. In the next update, we will fix it. Thank you very much for your patience."

in this patch more guns and a roll button for humans to roll away from gun fire or werewolf.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedSkyKing said:

I can confirm the trophy has been fixed in version 1.09! It came down to only me and a werewolf. I won and got it.

Got it first game...killed 1 werewolf and 2 other people. My team did really well 3 people left, but no where to be found. I was nervous bc i got on the heli and nothing popped I was like wtf!. Then hit O to continue and pop pop. I was like okay delete

• Like 1