Edy's Stairway to Completion

supercanaries

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just edited my currently playing and added my latest two platinum trophies:

Sc4000d.png

Jak and Daxter

I know this game by heart. I've played it many times on PS2, played it and plat'ed it on PS3 and now PS4.

It's always so enjoyable to me.

S37ccd5.png

LEGO Jurassic World

I've had this game at 97% or so for a year and a half. Only thing missing was those ... hundreds and hundreds of collectibles.

I finally re-installed it and got them all. The humor in LEGO games was amazing. I got this as a present from my friends, it made me laugh a lot.

Jurassic World was my 30th platinum trophy, YAY!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

75A452B0098BFEF9879A45A996A9D2F83BD2280B

#31 :platinum: Slyde

This is a very easy platinum to achieve. Took little time and I needed it because of all the slow, time-consuming platinums I'm working on. Just needed the boost to the completion because it was bumming it to see it go up so slowly. Anyway, I like sliding things, so good!

73A00B61317AC0F094B943B666B61CB816F6506E

#32 :platinum: Rayman Legends

Oh my God. This took so much time and effort, not because it's hard but because of the daily challenges to level up, which is just ridiculous. I had to log in every day for months and this took away so much of my gaming time, can't believe I'm finally free of it. Despite the last trophy, which was torture, this is one my favorite platform games, the musical level are fantastic!