Map discrepancy

I have been following a guide so as to get all the map percentages and chests etc. But somehow I've lagged behind, has anyone else come across this following this guide? https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/vita/643152-ys-memories-of-celceta/faqs/68364?page=4&bmpos=5400 I go from on task around 64.7% to 67.9% when it says I should be at 68.2% but there was only 1 screen, and I've walked up and down 100 times  trying to get that .3% I eventually just moved on and fought the boss etc and am now doing sidequests. But has anyone else used this guide and come accross this?

Yes, I used it too and it was the same for me really early in the game. After beating the game you can go through every map again. Look for points that still have fog on them, but not necessarily at the edges of the maps. Also look around the big tree (forgot the name of the maps), I got my last bit from there.

And don't worry, there are more than 100% overall.

12 hours ago, Kurorac said:

Yes, I used it too and it was the same for me really early in the game. After beating the game you can go through every map again. Look for points that still have fog on them, but not necessarily at the edges of the maps. Also look around the big tree (forgot the name of the maps), I got my last bit from there.

And don't worry, there are more than 100% overall.

If there is more than 100% then I shouldn't swear .3 here or there?