Trophy’s not awarded can anybody help?

DeltaDavies_

I have played over 16 hours on farming simulator 19, it was all going nicely at first I got all the relevant trophies ..Harvesting ,sowing etc for 1 hectare then ten hectares yet when I complete a 100 hectares of each requirement for the trophies I got nothing the trophies ain’t dropping?? I know I’ve now done well over 100 hectares as I can see it in my stats for that game save , anyone have any ideas? It’s doing my swede in. Thanks 

On 12. 08. 2019. at 3:57 AM, TranceTrooper said:

I have played over 16 hours on farming simulator 19, it was all going nicely at first I got all the relevant trophies ..Harvesting ,sowing etc for 1 hectare then ten hectares yet when I complete a 100 hectares of each requirement for the trophies I got nothing the trophies ain’t dropping?? I know I’ve now done well over 100 hectares as I can see it in my stats for that game save , anyone have any ideas? It’s doing my swede in. Thanks 

And how did you manage to harvest well over 100 hectares in 16 hours if u dont mind me asking? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is it possible that you updated the stats to track Acres while you were changing it to Dollars and Miles Per Hour etc? 100 Acres = ~40 Hectares. I've got a 20 hour save file and have only managed to 'work' 58.85 hectares Harvesting I've only managed 12.56

• Like 1