Ranking S

willianmarques

Hello everyone, I'm struggling to reach rank S in 4 levels: Miami, Beverly Hills, Grand Canyon and Chicago.

Anyone have tips for this?

I'm using the MG's... there are better weapons to get higher combos?

I usually get S on damage and KO points, but the chain and rush seems a little random... I don't figure it out if was better to get the different or higher chains.

I was getting high chains (60-70) on Phoenix and only got A's, but when I focus on get one of the each chain, like on of the 10 chain, one of the 20, 30 and 50 I got a S... However when I try this on Beverly Hills it doesn't work.

I noticed that killing the UFO helps, intercept missiles, but cleary there's something else that I was missing on this stages.

I was having this exact problem. I found this site: 

http://ge-tama.jp/wordpress/archives/37852

and used Google Translate.

Grand Canyon can done normally by not taking too much damage, but the other three basically come down to finding a barracks that keeps spawning soldiers and running up a few 100 Chains. 

Edited by Static_Rook

7 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

I was having this exact problem. I found this site: 

http://ge-tama.jp/wordpress/archives/37852

and used Google Translate.

Grand Canyon can done normally by not taking too much damage, but the other three basically come down to finding a barracks that keeps spawning soldiers and running up a few 100 Chains. 

Thanks man, I got the platinum yesterday and came here to tell all about the respawning points that gives you coolness and chains in every level... it's kinda of lame that we had to do that even if we finish the level flawless... but anyway, got the platinum and your tip is what works...