Help! i need somebody!♫

Karaduje-

if im have the free dlc bought in the ps store but not download and i try to download the content now after sony remove the game from the store, is possible download all the dlc without problem?

if a game is in your library but is not more in the store can you download anytime?

The dlc is included in the game updates as far as I know but if you have the licences for everything then you should be good although it's best to check in game if you have everything unlocked. In terms of other games, yes; if the game is in your library but delisted from the store you can download it anytime although is not always the case as seen with P.T. Driveclub is a bit of a mess with it's dlc system in my opinion and as said, you need to start the game and check but if you actively "bought" something then it will be accessible.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, olliebear66t said:

But yeah you didn't get the free dlc and you won't be able to download/redeem it, at least with your account.

Wait one more question, my accounts is spanish and they just remove the game from the store but in USA store the game still ON and all the dlc whats happend if i buy it right now all again? is 1st of september i dont know why they dont take out the game

14 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

We do not discuss Account sharing here. 

ok

Edited by DaivRules