man08071983

Purple side missions

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm on chapter 5 and a side mission popped in the map, rescue a girl from a huge chocobo and then going to a fortress to fight Garuda. Are those missions temporary? It was kind of fun, but the mission was nor red (principal), blue (side quest) or yellow (hunt quest). 

Collaboration quests with Final Fantasy XIV and Terra Wars, Terra Wars can be replayed from the quest log, pretty sure the one you're talking about can't. Been a while since i'v played the game so i could be incorrect.

Edited by Geiita

I finished the mission and then a kind of training orb showed up and I fought Garuda again for XP, I was planning on fighting her a couple of times to get a lot of XP. 

The Garuda can be repeated but it's lv.120 and ignores magitek exosuits so I wouldn't bother with it, exploiting timed quests or exp magic is probably better. 

Edited by Geiita

On 9/9/2019 at 3:47 PM, Geiita said:

Collaboration quests with Final Fantasy XIV and Terra Wars, Terra Wars can be replayed from the quest log, pretty sure the one you're talking about can't. Been a while since i'v played the game so i could be incorrect.

Is it worth replaying the mission? 

17 minutes ago, man08071983 said:

Is it worth replaying the mission? 

It is if you want to farm Allagan Tomestones to trade for new ultimate weapons, exp wise I don't think so.