Remember remember different glitch

buttnutdude1

So I've read the mask Germany on Arthur's playthrough doesn't register but I picked it up and it was there in the theater gallery so I was like cool dont have to worry about that one. When I was on act 2 Sally's playthrough I picked up the beastly mask and when I checked it did not register so I'm pretty worried. I heard about the extra uncle jack show which I got but that trophy unlocked after I got all 45 shows not 44 like everyone else says. Also in the theater menu it says there is now 89 collectibles no longer 88 so if anyone has any info or tips I'd appreciate it. Would loading my last mission save as Arthur and restarting the Sally act possibly fix it by letting me recollect it? Or am i gonna have to delete my save and start fresh which I'll be honest love the game but would hate to do that. 

• Like 1

Loading your last save as Arthur to play as Sally should work. Since each map is randomly generated, so it should treat it as a new playthough. I reloaded past saves, picked up a mask, then go back to my later save and had no issues. Also I even collected between the different characters. 

What I did for Arthur's Germany was in a different save slot I saved before picking it up, just in case if it gave me issues. You could do that with Sally's Beastly to be safe?

Honestly I never had any issues with any of the collectibles, besides 2 Uncle Jack shows but they instantly came on when I started a new save file as Arthur. So to me reading these fourms of collectibles not appearing properly in the gallery is very surprising.

Edited by xAmaezingx
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, buttnutdude1 said:

Thank you for the quick response I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

You're welcome. I hope that the collectible shows up in the gallery for you. If not then you can always continue with your story and get the ending and go back for the collectible. After unlocking Sally and Ollie the first time, you can select what character you want to play as.