Uncharted Dual Pack DLC Code?

madbuk

So, I saw two different dual packs. A platinum pack, which comes with a custom theme and avatar (woo...) and a Dualpack which comes with a custom theme, avatar, and all the DLC packs for Uncharted 2 at the same price as the platinum pack. I figured that the Dualpack was a better deal.

However, I bought it from a UK company so I figured it would be a PAL version. I have now found out that it has only been released in the US.

It's on its way (I ordered it online), so will my code still work or will I need to buy the PAL DLC seperately?

I got my dual pack in october and redeemed the code in June. Everything works perfectly:)

I'm worried about the code not working in the UK, because the Dualpack is a North America exclusive isn't it? Or do American codes work in Europe too?

Codes/DLC that come with US (NTSC) versions of games will not work in European Playstation stores, I'm 100%

So if I get the NTSC version (as that's the only one there is) and buy the DLC (even though it should've come with the package...) will the DLC work?

Or can I create a US account, redeem the code then play the DLC on my EU account? Really want those DLC trophies...

So if I get the NTSC version (as that's the only one there is) and buy the DLC (even though it should've come with the package...) will the DLC work?

Or can I create a US account, redeem the code then play the DLC on my EU account? Really want those DLC trophies...

DLC MUST be bought in the same region as the game for it too work.

Though if you made an American account, redeemed and download the DLC on that i'm pretty sure you could play it on your EU account

Edited by Akiyama
  • Like 1

DLC still won't work, DLC MUST be bought in the same region as the game for it too work...i made the same mistake with Dead Island Bloodbath Arena before

Oh. So I can't redeem it on a US account to play it on my EU?

Isn't the DLC free in America atm? If so, couldn't I "buy" it from the NTSC store and then still have it work on my EU account? If you download something on one account, it usually transfers to every other account.

Oh. So I can't redeem it on a US account to play it on my EU?

Isn't the DLC free in America atm? If so, couldn't I "buy" it from the NTSC store and then still have it work on my EU account? If you download something on one account, it usually transfers to every other account.

My mistake, i edited that comment...read that

What i'm saying is if you have a game with DLC that are both NTSC or both PAL...it will work.

If you have a game that is PAL and DLC that is NTSC or vice versa it won't work.

• Like 1

My mistake, i edited that comment...read that

What i'm saying is if you have a game with DLC that are both NTSC or both PAL...it will work.

If you have a game that is PAL and DLC that is NTSC or vice versa it won't work.

Thank God I can redeem and play. Wasn't about to pay for DLC I should've got free. Thank you for all the help with this issue :)

• Like 1