Nano echo and NG+ question

poisonblood

Nano Echoes are the nano things you walk into that trigger a memory. Some are optional, like the one near one of the monster scientists in the Underground. Just trigger 12 and you’ve got your trophy. You’ll have an audiolog for each one to keep track of your total. 

As for maxing your gear, I personally did it on my first playthrough. On NG+ there are a lot more enemies bunched together making the Mk XX grind more difficult than the Mk X one. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DKShadow said:

Nano Echoes are the nano things you walk into that trigger a memory. Some are optional, like the one near one of the monster scientists in the Underground. Just trigger 12 and you’ve got your trophy. You’ll have an audiolog for each one to keep track of your total. 

As for maxing your gear, I personally did it on my first playthrough. On NG+ there are a lot more enemies bunched together making the Mk XX grind more difficult than the Mk X one. 

Just grinded out the MKX enemies in the final area for those so thank you! 

Are all the audio logs bundled together? I assume Athenas strange visions are part of that? 
but I’m unsure of what ones I’m missing. I might not beat the final boss yet and see if I can find any others 

On 2019/9/30 at 0:29 AM, DKShadow said:

I dont understand.  I have 10 Athenas  and 10 Eli  but I don't have the trophy 

• 2 weeks later...