Blade Bearer and Cannoneer

nrs1nrs1

I beat them the following way (after lots of tries of course): I found it easier to beat blade bearer first, because I quickly learned to evade her 3 hit combo which she does a lot and cannoneer is too slow to follow us. I had active skills for fire weapon (for blade bearer), ice weapon (optional since only cannoneer left means you survived the hard part) and shield (shield with an arrow) for every damage and both fire/ice res. I didn't use any attack skills, only buffs and of course the revive one for emergencys.

The shields, with some practice, will help you last long enough to beat blade bearer. If you have the ichor you should use fire weapon too. Absolutely play safe when she's down, because I died two times to only cannoneer because I'd used up all my healing potions xD

Good luck, it sure is doable!

4 hours ago, Hokupe said:

I beat them the following way (after lots of tries of course): I found it easier to beat blade bearer first, because I quickly learned to evade her 3 hit combo which she does a lot and cannoneer is too slow to follow us. I had active skills for fire weapon (for blade bearer), ice weapon (optional since only cannoneer left means you survived the hard part) and shield (shield with an arrow) for every damage and both fire/ice res. I didn't use any attack skills, only buffs and of course the revive one for emergencys.

The shields, with some practice, will help you last long enough to beat blade bearer. If you have the ichor you should use fire weapon too. Absolutely play safe when she's down, because I died two times to only cannoneer because I'd used up all my healing potions xD

Good luck, it sure is doable!

thanks! I actually beat it relatively soon after posting this but I think it's important for people at a similar part in the game to see this, thanks again!