5 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you play 'more or less'

• 0:00 (EST) / 6:00(CET)
    • 4:00 (EST) / 10:00(CET)
    • 8:00 (EST) / 14:00(CET)
    • 12:00 (EST) / 18:00(CET)
    • 16:00 (EST) / 22:00(CET)
    • 20:00 (EST) / 02:00(CET)

I would like to set a common time to play games for EU and US people. Currently searching for matches differently but it's fun to play someone.

Last night I was able to play about 6-7 matches. The search lasted between 3 and 10 minutes.

And here bows my subject. I gave options for votes in several hour intervals. What time do you play 'more or less' :)

We played each other yesterday. It was a blast. I wonder though how many days it’d take until servers are empty and we have the open space for boosting challenges.

I’d want to play some team matches too, since I haven’t found anything but Free-For-All matches.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Reminder this is not a boosting thread, this is only polling for what time members here play. All boosting coordination will need to be done through Boosting Sessions.

Yes Yes. Posts is informative by the fact of the number of players. Yesterday was the game's premiere. If the number of players is low, there is a chance for more when the game hits the promotion.

3 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

We played each other yesterday. It was a blast. I wonder though how many days it’d take until servers are empty and we have the open space for boosting challenges.

I’d want to play some team matches too, since I haven’t found anything but Free-For-All matches.

I have the same. Only FFA matches. I didn't try to include team players, so it's hard to know how many people there are.