Missing Kent Memory

Knochentrocken93

I'm struggling with a missing memory of the Kent storyline. I followed the trophy guide but I'm still missing the picture in Row 3, image 2. I picked all possible options on August 27, as some reported that this unlocked the last memory, but it didn't work for me. Does anyone have a idea how to unlock this specific memory ? 

On 10/3/2019 at 3:08 PM, Knochentrocken93 said:

I'm struggling with a missing memory of the Kent storyline. I followed the trophy guide but I'm still missing the picture in Row 3, image 2. I picked all possible options on August 27, as some reported that this unlocked the last memory, but it didn't work for me. Does anyone have a idea how to unlock this specific memory ? 

It's been a long time. All I can tell you is that the trophy guide that I used was wrong on it, and I had to do something else. It nearly screwed up by Vita plat B-day. Check playstationtrophies.org - I know they had a thread about it there, but I'm too lazy to look it up for you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 4:08 PM, Knochentrocken93 said:

On 10/9/2019 at 9:34 AM, starcrunch061 said:

It's been a long time. All I can tell you is that the trophy guide that I used was wrong on it, and I had to do something else. It nearly screwed up by Vita plat B-day. Check playstationtrophies.org - I know they had a thread about it there, but I'm too lazy to look it up for you.

Here's the solution copy/pasted for other lazy people:

Kent has one that you're not likely to get during your playthrough of his path. To unlock it, go to his section of the Album, select the first picture from the third row, and replay the scene it's from, then choose the dialogue you didn't pick before.

However, I remember reading this in the psnprofiles trophy guide, OP is that what you used? No matter, this should solve the issue.

• Like 2

Just now, AerisFlowerGirl said:

Kent has one that you're not likely to get during your playthrough of his path. To unlock it, go to his section of the Album, select the first picture from the third row, and replay the scene it's from, then choose the dialogue you didn't pick before.

However, I remember reading this in the psnprofiles trophy guide, OP is that what you used? No matter, this should solve the issue.

That's almost certainly the one. Thanks for helping us lazy folks! ?

On 23.10.2019 at 3:36 PM, AerisFlowerGirl said:

The one above is Row 3, image 1 but I was missing Row 3, image 2. I got the one by following the guide good ending guide on playstationtrophies.org