No, the Murfy challenge is not glitched today :(

ElevExplorer64

So upon doing the daily challenge, I noticed the top scorers were all at 1201.17 meters. I was excited to finally get "Champion!", the hardest trophy in the game and possibly one of the hardest on the PS Vita. But nope, turns out the spike pillar right before the pit can be nudged to slow your character down. I tried it and of course, I managed to pass that point. I'm starting to get annoyed, as this exact thing happened less than three weeks ago (I assumed it was a cheater back then, but I didn't know about the aforementioned trick at the time). Whoever decided to put the "Champion!" trophy into this game should be fired. Out of a volcano. I'm still waiting for a chance to get this freaking trophy. Fingers crossed for an actual glitched challenge coming up. 

• Like 1

@ElevExplorer64 it cant be 'glitched'

I notice, on challenges across all the platforms, glitches start out at specific points, the best known are the ones at 32,68km

However, on challenges like towers, some things start to 'act weird' at 8000m, sometimes even before that

Murphy on vita can also glitch at 4095,43m (depends on character) 

With all the info i gathered, i feel like being able to speculate 'what' makes the challenges glitch as notice all these 'glitch starts' always happen around 2^x, so for example:

512m > murphies on vita

4096m > murphies on vita (i think something works wrong with ur character needing to 'kick') 

8192m > double bumpers on land (2nd pillar gets 'sticky') on all consoles

32,76km (i assume 32768m) > wallglitch on lands, touching ceilings/walls/floor on pits, murphies wallglitch

64km (i assume actually 65536m) > large wall glitch on land

For tower, different things glitch everywhere, but its possible some of them really act out of going a certain distance

So thats why, in my eyes, 1200m cant be glitched (no factor of 2), other glitched ones always happened at 4095m, or around 500m which i think is because some sections shouldnt follow-up on each other but something must be overpowering that 'programming' 

I have no facts however, this is just my opinion 

10 hours ago, AdruA_ said:

@ElevExplorer64 it cant be 'glitched'

I notice, on challenges across all the platforms, glitches start out at specific points, the best known are the ones at 32,68km

However, on challenges like towers, some things start to 'act weird' at 8000m, sometimes even before that

Murphy on vita can also glitch at 4095,43m (depends on character) 

With all the info i gathered, i feel like being able to speculate 'what' makes the challenges glitch as notice all these 'glitch starts' always happen around 2^x, so for example:

512m > murphies on vita

4096m > murphies on vita (i think something works wrong with ur character needing to 'kick') 

8192m > double bumpers on land (2nd pillar gets 'sticky') on all consoles

32,76km (i assume 32768m) > wallglitch on lands, touching ceilings/walls/floor on pits, murphies wallglitch

64km (i assume actually 65536m) > large wall glitch on land

For tower, different things glitch everywhere, but its possible some of them really act out of going a certain distance

So thats why, in my eyes, 1200m cant be glitched (no factor of 2), other glitched ones always happened at 4095m, or around 500m which i think is because some sections shouldnt follow-up on each other but something must be overpowering that 'programming' 

I have no facts however, this is just my opinion 

You're just wrong about pits distance challenges : the first glitched phase begins one kilometer later than all other challenges (assuming if would be the same for towers, vertical challenge, but none player, at my knowledge, went to this point yet) so the glitched phase begins at 33.7 km (phase 3). the phase 4 (with new glitches) begins at 67.3 km (2x33.7) and the same : the phase 5 (with again even more glitches) begins at 134km (probably a phase 6 after 268km but never reached yet : too long to play until that distance). In each phase you have to change you gameplay technic for some paths or it will be die...or freeze ^^". I Personnally only master the phases 1 to 4, never tried to reached the 5th phase.

P.S : and on Vita murfy's the glitch at the beginning is not really a "glitch" it's a bad "paths configuration" (unlike the 4095m glitch which is a real and fatal glitch) so you will have all distances between 100m and 800m (the lower I saw was at something like 112m and the higher was at 7xxm).

Btw, there is only one type of fatal glitch (real glitch) after 32.8km on murfy's vita challenges, the others can be avoid

Edited by Arkiokin

5 hours ago, AdruA_ said:

@Arkiokini believe for pits the glitch at 268km is ropes getting wobbly, idk what it does though (Bapa aka LoveCuteAngel did go there couple of months ago) 

Towers WR is 33,7km by Payraud is what i heard, but idk how or why he died

I never got over phase 3 xD

Well, my knowledge was pretty outdated :lol: (like I more or less stopped to play rayman one year ago and so stop to follow improvements) : indeed you can find these scores here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y5SN4rHPr4w16SScHoYo7nN63LMZA_f-bQ6RZv0JdI8/edit#gid=53053280

I have to send my current records with proofs for pits/land and dojo. Pity that murfy's vita record can't appear there (below 30th spot), whereas it's a totally different challenge