Unlocking all scrolls and poems.

MaT-_420_-

You need to complete ng+ with main hero and spirit hero to unlock the all poems trophy. Even if you own all scrolls it wont pop until all the story related scrolls pop in ng+ once again. So meaning you need to beat last boss in ng+ to unlock the last story related poem circle of life. 2 of the scrolls only unlocked in ng+ for me so i would'nt worry about finding them in your 1st playtrough since im almost certain they only pop in ng+. Btw hes a bitch and you will need serious mastery, dedication and luck. Hes alot harder the second time you face him and he has 3 phase this time around. But nothing is impossible, good luck! Hope this helps.

Edited by MaT-_420_-
Missing info
  • Like 1

Wait

19 hours ago, MaT-_420_- said:

You need to complete ng+ with main hero and spirit hero to unlock the all poems trophy. Even if you own all scrolls it wont pop until all the story related scrolls pop in ng+ once again. So meaning you need to beat last boss in ng+ to unlock the last story related poem circle of life. 2 of the scrolls only unlocked in ng+ for me so i would'nt worry about finding them in your 1st playtrough since im almost certain they only pop in ng+. Btw hes a bitch and you will need serious mastery, dedication and luck. Hes alot harder the second time you face him and he has 3 phase this time around. But nothing is impossible, good luck! Hope this helps.

In fact you have to complete the game 4 times, normal / ng + Normal, Spirit / ng + Spirit. Yes Some Scrolls will only be unlocked in ng + and some in specific places, so far the only trophy that is in trouble is "all poems" because they are 40 with normal character and 40 with spiritual character. but when you finish the cycle with one zero the other's progress, the producer himself gave me this information, and soon comes out update to correct it, The last boss will make a lot of people give up because it is absurd the difficulty, after suffering a lot I got an efficient strategy against him more confess that I was hours to win.

Edited by Kyoiceberg_
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Kyoiceberg_ said:

Wait

In fact you have to complete the game 4 times, normal / ng + Normal, Spirit / ng + Spirit. Yes Some Scrolls will only be unlocked in ng + and some in specific places, so far the only trophy that is in trouble is "all poems" because they are 40 with normal character and 40 with spiritual character. but when you finish the cycle with one zero the other's progress, the producer himself gave me this information, and soon comes out update to correct it, The last boss will make a lot of people give up because it is absurd the difficulty, after suffering a lot I got an efficient strategy against him more confess that I was hours to win.

Thanx for clearing this up, i really tought the scrolls where the poems my bad haha

• 2 years later...
On 10/10/2019 at 5:34 PM, Kyoiceberg_ said:

but when you finish the cycle with one zero the other's progress,

i'm sorry but what you said is very unclear for me.

i understand that poems are not scrolls and if i want to unlock the poems i first need to beat the game 4 times (once normal and once NG+ for both Normal & Spiritual Character)

after the setup is complete i just need stage select the final boss and defeat him 39 more times each for Normal & Spiritual Character.

that's what i gather from reading this thread and the one on steam which harder to read since i had to translate from chinese: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1007390/discussions/0/3175526477767560598/

how do i know im making progress? will the picture change from 0 in stage select once i defeat the boss with both characters? so far ive beaten the game twice with Original Character and Once with Spiritual on Normal Difficulty as for NG+ i've beaten it twice with Original and Once with Spiritual and i dont see any indicator of me receiving Poems... if im doing something wrong please tell me