Madden Ultimate Team Connection Issues

Bullstomp

Hi everyone. I recently got this game a few weeks back for 5 bucks and licked my chops at an easy and cheap ultra-rare platinum. If you look at my profile, I've already unlocked all the skill trophies. However, my issue is with the Madden Ulimate Team trophies.

For some reason, my games get disconnected right before they end. I mean I will be up 42 - 0 on all-pro in the fourth quarter with a minute and a half to go to the end of the game. Then, out of nowhere I get a message saying "You have lost your connection to EA servers, you will not receive credit for completing this game". This has happened to me at least 10 times! So far, I have only been able to complete 2 games in MUT yet I have played close to 20 games.

I know its not my internet, I have pretty good service and have had 0 issues with any other online game. It has to be EAs crappy servers. My question is do you all know of any way to get around this issue to actually be able to complete the games? Any info that could be provided would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone. I recently got this game a few weeks back for 5 bucks and licked my chops at an easy and cheap ultra-rare platinum. If you look at my profile, I've already unlocked all the skill trophies. However, my issue is with the Madden Ulimate Team trophies.

For some reason, my games get disconnected right before they end. I mean I will be up 42 - 0 on all-pro in the fourth quarter with a minute and a half to go to the end of the game. Then, out of nowhere I get a message saying "You have lost your connection to EA servers, you will not receive credit for completing this game". This has happened to me at least 10 times! So far, I have only been able to complete 2 games in MUT yet I have played close to 20 games.

I know its not my internet, I have pretty good service and have had 0 issues with any other online game. It has to be EAs crappy servers. My question is do you all know of any way to get around this issue to actually be able to complete the games? Any info that could be provided would be greatly appreciated!

yea its called play 1 minute quarters. lol.