Quest Tracker bugged, flaggable?

I've just finished the quests for Dead Island: Riptide but before doing so I encountered an unusual problem, the "Achiever" Trophy for completing all quests popped before "Do No Harm" (finish all quests given by Cecil), now the Achiever trophy popped when I completed 77/80 quests. I was at the Makeshift Hospital where you can pick up 4 quests (also the location where Cecil gives you his quests), upon picking up the last quest "Reunited" the trophy suddenly popped even though I hadn't finished the quests I just picked up, and I hadn't finished the quests given by Cecil at that point. 

Now my question is, is this a flaggable offense? Despite the trophy and in game counter being bugged, and earning both trophies legitimately? Any help will be appreciated!

• 5 weeks later...

I dont know if your case is flaggable but definitely there are some kind of bug in the tracker of the quest that the guy behind Cecil gives you, when i was playing i noticed that the quest count goes up when the guy gives you the quest instead of when you finish it