How to stab Blake

MarcancooL

Hey there,

I just failed my attempt on Backstabber trophy. I got the kiss without any problem, but when I needed to stab Blake, I had no option to do so. I grabbed the knife on the ground then waited for something to happen and Blake just told me to calm down and get shot. What I am missing here? Do I need to swipe left or right after I got the knife back even if the is nothing on the screen? I will try it back on my playthrough #6 and I would like to get it there, I'm pretty tired of doing the same scenes again and again even if the game is quite short...

Thank you!

• 2 years later...
On 31/10/2019 at 2:19 AM, MarcancooL said:

Hey there,

I just failed my attempt on Backstabber trophy. I got the kiss without any problem, but when I needed to stab Blake, I had no option to do so. I grabbed the knife on the ground then waited for something to happen and Blake just told me to calm down and get shot. What I am missing here? Do I need to swipe left or right after I got the knife back even if the is nothing on the screen? I will try it back on my playthrough #6 and I would like to get it there, I'm pretty tired of doing the same scenes again and again even if the game is quite short...

Thank you!

Any advice on grabbing the knife? I’ve tried multiple times but Blake just grabs Erica. I get the cursor spot on for the majority of the scene but she just won’t grab it! 

• Like 1