Youtube and PSN question

supercanaries

I hope this is the right section to ask this question! I was hoping to start loading videos on Youtube for single trophies or trophy guides, but obviously I have already earned some of the trophies for many games on my account, so I was thinking for the ones I don't mind replaying to make the videos, that I would create another PSN account and put it as secondary on my PS4 so that I can play with the games I have bought on main. My questions is, can two different PSN accounts post onto the same Youtube channel? I don't think they're directly connected so I guess you can, but I don't want to risk locking myself out of posting on that channel with my main account!

Advanced issues found

20 minutes ago, HummelsSmythe said:

I hope this is the right section to ask this question! I was hoping to start loading videos on Youtube for single trophies or trophy guides, but obviously I have already earned some of the trophies for many games on my account, so I was thinking for the ones I don't mind replaying to make the videos, that I would create another PSN account and put it as secondary on my PS4 so that I can play with the games I have bought on main. My questions is, can two different PSN accounts post onto the same Youtube channel? I don't think they're directly connected so I guess you can, but I don't want to risk locking myself out of posting on that channel with my main account!

If I were I'd upload the videos onto USB so you can edit it on your PC/Laptop. 

• Like 1