Diablo IV - Online Only

Vive_ut_vivas

1 minute ago, KANERKB said:

That never happen to me as I set it to private and only let others join me by invite only. I hardly think they would do that in the new one due to only online kind of deal but yeah. Not saying that does not happen just saying if that happens leave and make it private and play with someone else.

Which is why I said online only would prevent that in my original post?

5 minutes ago, Dumbgud said:

Which is why I said online only would prevent that in my original post1f602.png

that wouldn't really. it would only make more problems worse. if your router messes up it will effect a lot, same with if your in a team and one person is lagging and it effects the rest of the team and so on. so it may help the online hacker problem but it will make more problems then good and hell I saw hackers in online only games already. I mean there was hackers in MAG when I last played it as in before it shut down.

Edited by KANERKB

that wouldn't really. it would only make more problems worse. if your router messes up it will effect a lot, same with if your in a team and one person is lagging and it effects the rest of the team and so on. so it may help the online hacker problem but it will make more problems then good and hell I saw hackers in online only games already. I mean there is hackers in MAG when I last played it.

There is hackers in every game. Online or offline its bound to happen. However in my thousands of hours logged on PC ive encountered very minimal hackers on diablo 3 and absolutely none playing seasonal. On console im not exaggerating when I say its every single non seasonal lobby. Plus we cant deny blizzards success when it comes to online games, like obviously overwatch for example. MAG was a shit game From what i remember, its sad people cheat on it. Maybe I was just young and sucked at games back then when I played it last I was probably 14-15. 

7 minutes ago, Dumbgud said:

There is hackers in every game. Online or offline its bound to happen. However in my thousands of hours logged on PC ive encountered very minimal hackers on diablo 3 and absolutely none playing seasonal. On console im not exaggerating when I say its every single non seasonal lobby. Plus we cant deny blizzards success when it comes to online games, like obviously overwatch for example. MAG was a shit game From what i remember, its sad people cheat on it. Maybe I was just young and sucked at games back then when I played it last I was probably 14-15. 

Mag is good, it failed only due to the fact the way it made it where people who are level 50 are matched with lower level players and so on, there was no matching you to the levels you are at. As for Blizzard, they may get a lot of success with online games like overwatch and so on but it does not stop the trail of fire in their wake. look at how error 37 was.

The banning of the person on twitch and stopping him from gaining his money he won fairly, the piss poor shit show that is the sorry they gave before showing off diablo 4. When you piss on your fanbase enough there will be anger and that will come in the form of less games sold and people saying no. Look at Bethesda and EA as a good example. The car can be great to drive for awhile but without real care put into it. it is going to be worn out fast and brake down and no way will it be as it was before when you first got it. Am just calling it out as I see it. Hackers or not diablo 4 will not sell as well as the past games due to the crap they pulled mark my words.

I hate putting things down but this is how it is now. game companies are up their own asses to give a crap about you or me just see us as money signs and think they can treat you or anyone like crap

Edited by KANERKB

Mag is good, it failed only due to the fact the way it made it where people who are level 50 are matched with lower level players and so on, there was no matching you to the levels you are at. As for Blizzard they may get a lot of success with online games like overwatch and so on but it does not stop the trail of fire in their wake. look at how error 37 was.

The banning of the person on twitch and stopping him from gaining his money he won fairly, the piss poor shit show that is the sorry they gave before showing off diablo 4. When you piss on your fanbase enough there will be anger and that will come in the form of less games sold and people saying no. Look at Bethesda and EA as a good example. The car can be great to drive for awhile but without real care put into it. it is going to be worn out fast and brake down and no way will it be as it was before when you first got it.

Yeah I forgot about all the drama with the eSports player. EA won me back with Star Wars but are on very thin Ice. If the game ends up being playable, the sneak in trophy glitches they dont fix, or dumb ones you just cant even get anymore like in PvZ garden warfare. Bethesda lost me a long time ago but if and when they make a Fallout 5, im sure everyone will be right back. Not to mention elder scrolls 6

Just now, Dumbgud said:

Yeah I forgot about all the drama with the eSports player. EA won me back with Star Wars but are on very thin Ice. If the game ends up being playable, the sneak in trophy glitches they dont fix, or dumb ones you just cant even get anymore like in PvZ garden warfare. Bethesda lost me a long time ago but if and when they make a Fallout 5, im sure everyone will be right back. Not to mention elder scrolls 6

Yeah the dumasses will be but I hardly think many will forget the crap they have pulled. EA are unforgiveable and can't ever be redeemed for the crap they done. Bethesda lost me along while too but it was more around fallout nv and skyrim due to how they treated the devs of nv and with how they remastered skyrim then oblivion, and what was more of a kick to the head was it was done on the birthday of oblivion. and their excuse was it was too old and out of date with the tech they got. says the people who have not changed the build they have used for over 20+ years now. they have used the same engine in their games from the time of daggerfall, let that sink in. And the way they killed off wolfenstein, quake and fallout like it is nothing plus putting the lights out on Prey 2. Fuck Bethesda and toddy boy and his merry men.

Hate ranting a lot just yeah fuck them all. blizzard are on thin ice as if diablo fails and I believe it will they will just put most of their money to do remasters of the past diablos and put their chips on overwatch 2

4 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

Yeah the dumasses will be but I hardly think many will forget the crap they have pulled. EA are unforgiveable and can't ever be redeemed for the crap they done. Bethesda lost me along while too but it was more around fallout nv and skyrim due to how they treated the devs of nv and with how they remastered skyrim then oblivion, and what was more of a kick to the head was it was done on the birthday of oblivion. and their excuse was it was too old and out of date with the tech they got. says the people who have not changed the build they have used for over 20+ years now. they have used the same engine in their games from the time of daggerfall, let that sink in. And the way they killed off wolfenstein, quake and fallout like it is nothing plus putting the lights out on Prey 2. Fuck Bethesda and toddy boy and his merry men.

Hate ranting a lot just yeah fuck them all. blizzard are on thin ice as if diablo fails and I believe it will they will just put most of their money to do remasters of the past diablos and put their chips on overwatch 2

Yeah they should have just made changes to overwatch as its literally the same game with different visuals. Diablo is one of blizzards most iconic pieces so if it tanks, it wont be good. The fanbase for overwatch is just so huge, who knows if they even care. For crying out loud the top comments on most of the trailers are people excited for overwatch 2 p*rn and that is not a joke. 

they also have one of esports largest pools, and viewers for live events

Just now, Dumbgud said:

Yeah they should have just made changes to overwatch as its literally the same game with different visuals. Diablo is one of blizzards most iconic pieces so if it tanks, it wont be good. The fanbase for overwatch is just so huge, who knows if they even care. For crying out loud the top comments on most of the trailers are people excited for overwatch 2 p*rn and that is not a joke. 

they also have one of esports largest pools, and viewers for live events

As I said they care more for money then the fans, if diablo fails, they will make overwatch 2 their big dog they want to aim for I mean look at the devs for fortnite. said it will have single player and online and then saw what pubg did and made itself into a clone of that and here we are now. greed is what drives most devs now. it ain't like before where they make games for the fans and care about who play it. it is gone now.

• 2 years later...