Who were your favorite and least favorite Villains?

Wade_VC

Just as the title states, who were your favorite and least favorite Villains, and why?

Here are mine:

Favorite

My favorite is Electro. Not only is he an all-time classic villain from the comic strip, he to me looked the most foreboding of all the villains, and he can pack a punch as well.

Least Favorite

My least favorite was Vulture. Not only was he annoying as all hell, there was just something about him I just did not enjoy in the least.

• 9 months later...

I realize this post is extremely late however, I am currently playing the game and can now offer a response :P

My Favorite Villain...

from this game has to be Deadpool... he was kind of hilarious and the level was (for the most part) open and not quite as linear as the rest of the game.

Least favorite...

would have to be Kraven. His level was okay but, nothing really stood out to set him apart from the other villains... meh, boring.

This game has been super fun so far and i'm currently replaying levels for the Platinum level ratings... almost done with the :platinum::D The overall feel seems better than Edge of Time but, I still feel fairly restricted overall. I'm very interested in the new Amazing Spider-Man game as I hear that's open world like Spider-Man III was. I thought the game was semi-hard on my first run but, now that I have the upgrades and such it's much easier.