Trophy "glitch"

Hey there everyone :)

I really don't intend to clutter the forum on purpose, but frankly spoken I sometimes feel compelled to explain myself right away if sort of irregularity occured.

I've just completed the four versions of Root Letter: Last Answer. As you can see on my profile, I played all versions simultaneously with 3 PS4's and one Vita (as I usually do with VN's).

Having used the guide over at ps3imports (Thanks again very much for this @Roughdawg4!), I didn't realize that there's no " Found Shimanekko!" trophy this time like there was in the original game.

That being said, I followed the described path instead of reading the comments first which means that I found Shimanekko 10 times in playthrough 4 in all 4 versions.

When I found Shimanekko for the 10th time, I unlocked the trophy " 政府の陰謀解明 政府の陰謀ルート解明編をクリアした" in the Asian version. I did not unlock trophies in the other versions. 

My guess is that this would be some sort of glitch, because it basically means that I unlocked trophy #27 from the guide early (this should theoretically not be possible because I wasn't doing the "Extra" Max Modes.

The rest of the trophies including the ones from the Extra menu unlocked just fine.

I hope this explains my point well enough.

Again, I'm sorry for opening a thread on this, but I hope this somewhat stands to reason because I'll likely not remember this exact situation far in the future if someone asks me about this.

Greetings from Germany!