Master and Commander Glitch?

Exairesi

I am not sure if this was a glitch or not. I played the multiplayer first a bit and I have kept my galaxy at war at 100% during my single player playthrough, did all the DLC (minus the Citadel), and scanned all that I could to increase my Total Military Strength, to above 4000. However, this trophy unlocked for me after I did the Genophage Cure (ended up at 3808 Total Military Strength), then I talked to Admiral Hackett in the War Room and the trophy popped.

This game has been buggy and glitchy for me, but thought I would share.

Edited by Exairesi

This trophy popped earlier than expected for me also, I cant remember which 1 specifically, but it was after an N7 mission and I was scanning planets when it popped. Even though the trophy description says 'to the final conflict', I think the trigger maybe once you have reached a certain amount of TMS, i think mine was in the 3600 range.

Yeah I have found that the trophy guides have not been super accurate in their descriptions. For instance this happened to me and last night I found out that you could get gunsmith with your online weapons, and since I had played the online first and purchased an embarrassingly large number of packs (damn you microtransactions), I had several weapons in the 7s and 8s and I had a ton of credits left over and was able to get a level 10 weapon in a few minutes of trying.

Least to say I am going to be happy when I am done with this game.