Recruitment Drive not Unlocking

Dumbgud

I have hired/recruited more than 20 units to my roaster and wasted a buttload of money in doing so and sill have not unlocked this trophy. I have 17 units in my roster right now currently at the same time. Ive purchased over 10 units to replace ones that have died. Ive retired units to make room to buy others, and ive spent money on units for the sake of getting this trophy.

This trophy has been earned By people so what am I doing wrong? Unless its just glitchy

Edited by Dumbgud
  • Like 1

On 21.11.2019 at 1:35 PM, Dumbgud said:

I have hired/recruited more than 20 units to my roaster and wasted a buttload of money in doing so and sill have not unlocked this trophy. I have 17 units in my roster right now currently at the same time. Ive purchased over 10 units to replace ones that have died. Ive retired units to make room to buy others, and ive spent money on units for the sake of getting this trophy.

This trophy has been earned By people so what am I doing wrong? Unless its just glitchy

GZ for the platinum. So how do you get this trophy?

34 minutes ago, Ghaz84 said:

GZ for the platinum. So how do you get this trophy?

Its very buggy. I didnt unlock it until i hired 20-30 recruits. I just waited until I beat the DEA campaign and then spent all my money on recruits until it eventually popped.

I tried to test the theory to see if it requires you to hire 10 level 1 recruits but that was not the case as the trophy popped upon hiring a level 3 recruit. Just keep on hiring recruits and by the time you are done with both campaigns you will unlock the trophy.

my guide was finished yesterday so hopefully it gets published soon! And thank you:)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dumbgud said:

I did this as well, but it didn't work. It is just a buggy trophy

did you just hire i the ten free slots? 
or you hire then you get them fired?

i do that and it unlock fine y bought two before doing that, but the trophy pop when i hire 10 straight

i do it in the DEA campaign

Edited by archnero

• 3 weeks later...

I am pretty sure this is still bugged. Not popping for me, neither is the 10 granade kills. Anyone know of a fix?

:EDIT: - It popped after i pressed on the square button and recruited 10 people that way. Not "cross" on the roster screen! And the 10 grenade kills i still have no idea how popped... 

Edited by Molvira
found a solution

• 10 months later...
On 11/12/2019 at 9:25 PM, Molvira said:

:EDIT: - It popped after i pressed on the square button and recruited 10 people that way. Not "cross" on the roster screen! And the 10 grenade kills i still have no idea how popped... 

This is also how I did it. Square on the Roster page to go to Recruitment.