Rooftop Rune Light + Music Box (solved)

carrier_of_chaos

18 hours ago, hachiko47 said:

As for me, I can't found my last Light Rune on Stack Room, anyone can help me please? 

To get the Light Rune in the Stack Room, do the following: 

• Open the menu with the [OPTIONS] Button and select the Stack Room and Press X. This will automatically warp you there. 
    • Once in the stack room, immediately turn to your left. If you have the Feather Duster, you will be able to interact with a part of the wooden wall.
    • Interact with the wall (Alice will smash through it with the Feather Duster)
      • Go through the broken wall. On your left you will find a bookshelf you can interact with in order to get the Doll and a piece of Sheet Music.
        • From here, walk further along the path until you see a bush on your right that has a little yellow ball sticking out (sort of looks like a lemon).
          • Interact with the bush three times to pull a creature out in order to get the Light Rune.
            • If you exit the room, return, and pull the creature out again three times (exiting and re-entering the room upon each successful pull) you will also get the Mandora Trophy.
  • Like 1