Lawn-mower Trophy

Walt the Dog

Does anyone know how exactly to get this? Not sure exactly what the game means when it says to mow all the grass considering there's no tracker for that to my knowledge. Is it meaning the little vines that you cut through in some levels to break through them? I assume it's something cumulative like that since this is the one trophy that, to my knowledge, doesn't have a Youtube video explaining it.

Probably not getting a response since the game is delisted almost everywhere and hardly anyone has played it in the past several years, but may as well ask just in case. :P

• 3 years later...
On 12/11/2019 at 7:29 PM, Walt the Dog said:

Does anyone know how exactly to get this? Not sure exactly what the game means when it says to mow all the grass considering there's no tracker for that to my knowledge. Is it meaning the little vines that you cut through in some levels to break through them? I assume it's something cumulative like that since this is the one trophy that, to my knowledge, doesn't have a Youtube video explaining it.

Probably not getting a response since the game is delisted almost everywhere and hardly anyone has played it in the past several years, but may as well ask just in case. :P

Hopefully you still have this game. I figured it out. Apparently I'm the only one in the past six years to get it. I'm working on a guide for this game but I'll help on this post until that's done.

"Grass" looks more like sugar cane or bamboo. It grows from either the ceiling or the floor, but not both. Any plant connected to both the floor and ceiling doesn't count. You can "mow" the grass by shooting it with a gun or missile, but I found that the gun works best. Make sure that every piece of grass is cut all the way to the base. If you die before hitting a checkpoint, you must cut the grass again. In order to save the grass in any given level for it to count toward the trophy, the level must be completed. Once grass is cut and the level is completed, the grass will stay cut on future playthroughs of that level. 

Grass is found on the following levels (no particular order):

Mechanica 8
Aura Final
Aura 3
Acor 1
Aura 5
Aura 6
Acor 2

Grass looks different in each world, but it all shares the same basic features. Hopefully this helps you and any future hunters!

• Like 2