Challenge Accepted trophy

nathan23drake

Hi everyone, I'm trying to complete the weekly challenges for the Challenge Accepted trophy. These are: "complete 5 nightfall activities", "complete 8 bounties for crucible" etc.

This means that it is impossible to get the trophy in 2-3 days like it was before the forsaken update, right? I've 5 weekly challenges, this means it will take more than one month if I'm not wrong. Did I misunderstood something? 

You’re correct. It takes way longer with the newest update. 
Also, I can’t find a pro team of 5 to help me get the leviathan raid completed on prestige- specifically calus checkpoint as none of the randos I’ve come across can help me as we continue to get screwed by the shadow room :-/

• Like 1

Well, since weekly challenges can be done with each of your three characters, it actually doesn't take as long as you would think. Plus the challenges such as Flashpoint objectives, "NF score of 100,000", "complete X amount of games in Crucible/Gambit/Strikes" should count as well, giving you about 10 or so each week. Even if you complete 5 per character per week, it will only take two weeks. Doing 10 each week with three characters means it would all be done in one week.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2019 at 2:29 AM, bmhthegreat said:

Well, since weekly challenges can be done with each of your three characters, it actually doesn't take as long as you would think. Plus the challenges such as Flashpoint objectives, "NF score of 100,000", "complete X amount of games in Crucible/Gambit/Strikes" should count as well, giving you about 10 or so each week. Even if you complete 5 per character per week, it will only take two weeks. Doing 10 each week with three characters means it would all be done in one week.

Ah yes I forgot about that thank you. I just wanted to continue to get better loot for my Titan so I just focused on Challenges for one character.