Glitched Trophies

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, WhosBroden16 said:

According to the developers, there’s been a patch released that fixes a lot of the glitched trophy issues. For the most part, it solves some of the level three panda skills from not unlocking, but thirty goals with power and bamboo ball, at least for me, are still relatively bugged.

I know I've encountered the same issue, I've messaged them on twitter and they've passed it on to the programmers so hopefully it'll get fixed very soon before February they said. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

@Dweizn I can confirm that the trophy isn't glitched, the "rare comments" are very situational and you only have 6 minutes to get three different ones. 

I started the game last night and was trying to get Say something else for several hours on v1.10. For about 15 games, I tried just going out of bounds with the ball, over and over again to spawn new commentary (as the guide on PST suggested) but the trophy wouldn't pop. I actually became convinced it was glitched and downgraded the game to v1.00 but it's a broken mess without patches (you can't get passed the results screen). Out of desperation, I looked at a few users profiles to see when the trophy popped for them and for at least 2 users, it was a few seconds or a minute after getting the x2 + Beehive goal, so I started with that.

I used 2 controllers. I kept on going out of bounds to get a beehive ball. When it spawned, I'd leave my opponent with the ball, as I tackled the other 3 players on the team. I eventually managed to get the x2 goal powerup, then scored with the ball, which results in a x6 goal (and got rare commentary). The rest of the first half, I just tackled opponents on their side of the field and continued to pick-up powerups. The trophy popped with 6 seconds left in the first half.

So at least two of the "rare comments" are:

● When you score x2 + Beehive goal = Commentator says "GGGGGGOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL" (this is the only occasion when the commentator reacts to a goal).

● If you tackle an opponent with low energy/health = Commentator may say "Extreme Overkill" (trophy popped right after this was said).

I'm guessing the 3rd is:

● When you collect a x2 powerup = Commentator may say "That is a charged up panda" (and it shows an image of a panda holding up it's arms). This can happen if you pick up either the x2 goal or x2 speed powerup.

Panda-Ball-20240127135309.jpg 

Edited by Ryan Industries
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Dweizn said:

@Ryan Industries so you downgraded to get the trophy?

No. I earned it on the current patch. I was just saying that the trophy is so situational that I could understand why people would think the trophy is glitched. I tried on v1.00 but the game is unplayable.

Edited by Ryan Industries
  • Like 1