100% Items Trophy?

chiino82

So i am missing something in Edin. I thought it was a small health node, but alas, my trophy for all nodes as already popped (check my profile for 100% related trophies, all done, except the 100% item one)

Has this glitched on me?  I would not have thought it was possible to get all the other 100% related ones and then not have the last one for everything pop?  Any other ideas?  Secret room stuff doesn't count, so i'm at a loss as to what i'm missing.

Thanks for any help!

9 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

If all your individual 100% trophies have unlocked, that probably means you've never had everything collected at the same time on a single save file. I can't remember how the autosaving works, but you probably collected the final thing to unlock a trophy, but then didn't save it.

Interesting thought for sure.  I've only been using the one save file - and my stats in that say 99% items, but i believe i have everything when i go to my inventory i have:

28 Notes

20 Weapons

15 Upgrades

Large Health x 13

Small Health x 3

Power x 9

Size x 4

Range x 4 

First collectable trophy i got was the 100% tools, but i still seem to have everything...

3 minutes ago, chiino82 said:

Interesting thought for sure.  I've only been using the one save file - and my stats in that say 99% items, but i believe i have everything when i go to my inventory i have:

28 Notes

20 Weapons

15 Upgrades

Large Health x 13

Small Health x 3

Power x 9

Size x 4

Range x 4 

First collectable trophy i got was the 100% tools, but i still seem to have everything...

Have you been to any of the hidden areas? This guide here says you can find health and power nodes in those which add to your inventory's count, but don't count for 100%. Maybe that's what happened and it's one of the nodes in Edin that needs to be recollected

16 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

Have you been to any of the hidden areas? This guide here says you can find health and power nodes in those which add to your inventory's count, but don't count for 100%. Maybe that's what happened and it's one of the nodes in Edin that needs to be recollected

I just went back through again and i managed to find it. It was the range node in the bottom middle of Edin, coming from the right.  My final count for range nodes ended up being 5.  So yes, definitely threw my count out!  Very tricky.  Thanks for your help mate.

• Like 1