Chip Collector Trophy Problem

Flukedit

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with the Chip Collector trophy, however I am not sure what the problem actually is.

I have all the chips which can be picked up throughout the world, though I seem to be missing any chips which are actually purchasable from the stores. Whenever I look at the list, next to all of them it says SOLD OUT and has a 0 in the currently held value.

I have already done the 5 main endings among some others, so I don't think it is a progress issue. Could I have done something to break this or have I just missed something?

Cheers in advance

I used this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fNMz4foJEWZpbbZH3GcdwucftESNYNffEOobdCyRO4E/pubhtml which seems to of been the base of the link you provided.

Against the page you've provided, I seem to be missing all the miscellaneous chips.

However when I go to the shop to the Auto-Fire etc chips, it says they are sold out.

EVa71.png

After playing around a little more, it turns out the problem was that that I was holding too many chips, to the point where I wasn't able to pick up anymore.

I knew that I was holding too many for a while, however I didnt think it was the problem.

So it seems that if your chip inventory is at max, then the store considers chips in the store as SOLD OUT, which is really confusing :(