Question about lenguages

TenebraZero

I saw couple of image and actually it use simple kanjis and a lot of words are written in hiragana and of course katakana and easy conversation. Since you don't know japanese it does not matter but I think it's good to know this fact because if tomorrow you start with japanese this game could be a good choice. In other hand Tales of games are long games but you can find a trophy guide here so you can know what the menu say and what each button do, but of course keep in mind this is a JRPG.

In other hand you will not understand the story, but I suppose you can find a summary on internet but personally I don't like play games in japanese without understand the story. I only play Tales of Graces and Zestiria and I don't remember to do complex stuff like weapon/armor enchatment with different options and you must foresee this because you will not understand nothing while playing, so read the guide, each trophy requirement in order to know what to do and if you feel that you can do it or the guide has a lot of information play it.