Where to buy it cheap?

Going for 4085 yen ($37) since its release in 2011, and it's not even considered a game, but an "add-on" as it demands both a PSP and save data from the original game.

All Dreamy Theater were once discounted in 2014 (50%), but that was the first and only time. I wonder why SEGA bothers to keep this game on the PS Store, as I doubt it is still selling at such a high price.

Someone knows of a platform in Japan where people sell their accounts with games? If things stay like this, I don't see any option besides buying 10000 yen worth of PSN cards, but I'd rather not.

The first game is not worth it at all, since all of its songs are included in the 2nd one, and it must be syncing to a PSP every time the game is booted.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 11:12 AM, Neyaru said:

It saddens me that I will never be able to buy the three Dreamy Theater games.

They are already expensive as of now, but Sony decided to shut down the store on a year when my currency amounts next to nothing.

I'm at the same boat. 

It's just impossible for me to pay almost 50 dollar in just one game. 

I'll have to be happy just with the US version of 2nd. Luckily I bought in Japan the disc of the first game :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, tranquilu said:

I'm at the same boat. 

It's just impossible for me to pay almost 50 dollar in just one game. 

I'll have to be happy just with the US version of 2nd. Luckily I bought in Japan the disc of the first game :)

A solution would be to buy them and split the cost between you and someone else, so both use the same account. Of course, I don't have any friend interested in doing so.

At least the first "game" is not necessary, since the second one comes with all the songs from the first one.

Since the playstation store will close, this is our last chance to buy the game.

I already have all the project diva on psp, vita, ps4, 3ds and the mega 39 on switch.

I also have the dreamy theater extend, but not the first and 2nd.

It's pretty expansive but I will regret not buying them, I don't know if i take a 10 000 card or 5 000 + multiple 1 100.

Is there other only digital jpn rhythm games that you recommend ?

• Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 2:06 AM, poket-short said:

Since the playstation store will close, this is our last chance to buy the game.

I already have all the project diva on psp, vita, ps4, 3ds and the mega 39 on switch.

I also have the dreamy theater extend, but not the first and 2nd.

It's pretty expansive but I will regret not buying them, I don't know if i take a 10 000 card or 5 000 + multiple 1 100.

Is there other only digital jpn rhythm games that you recommend ?

I too will regret not buying this. I can justify not getting the first dreamy theater because it's included in 2nd lol