Isn’t ‘Fire in the Hole’ missable?

OmegaRejectz

9 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Now, granted you’d have to definitely go out of your way, but it’s not mandatory to destroy the nests with bombs, there’s only a total of 36 nests in the game. They can’t Respawn, I know it’s unlikely and shouldn’t be considered missable, but sounds technically missable.

No, you can destroy them however you want. There's 29 (including from the Hearts of Stone DLC) in the Velen/Novigrad area and only 5 in the Skellige region. Obviously the Skellige area is easier, but once you beat the game, it lets you continuously play post-game to finish up any question marks or side quests you may have missed. But all story-based content is locked out.

• Like 1

On 2020-01-30 at 9:20 PM, Pirelli913 said:

No, you can destroy them however you want. There's 29 (including from the Hearts of Stone DLC) in the Velen/Novigrad area and only 5 in the Skellige region. Obviously the Skellige area is easier, but once you beat the game, it lets you continuously play post-game to finish up any question marks or side quests you may have missed. But all story-based content is locked out.

I see. I thought you could them with other means so I thought it be missable. I understand.