Rise of the Giant Glitch

Trumpet_Boi_208

My game’s save data keeps getting corrupted every time I insert the cavern key in the Graveyard. I’m easily able to recover it, via backups, but I can’t seem to reach the cavern without having my save data get corrupted.

Can anyone confirm if its a glitch in the game or if its my own system? Thanks!

Hey, did this glitch just start after the latest patch (which released on friday)? if so, then just hold out for a few days and hopefully it will be fixed. Theres a huge new dlc coming tomorrow on steam, and a pre dlc patch was released on friday prepping the game for it. Unfortunately this broke the game a bit on ps4 and switch and some people already have access to the new boss and biomes. Im assuming this will be fixed when the main patch releases tomorrow.

However, if this has been happening since before Friday then I'm sorry, I dont know how to help :(

18 hours ago, Firefox_32 said:

Hey, did this glitch just start after the latest patch (which released on friday)? if so, then just hold out for a few days and hopefully it will be fixed. Theres a huge new dlc coming tomorrow on steam, and a pre dlc patch was released on friday prepping the game for it. Unfortunately this broke the game a bit on ps4 and switch and some people already have access to the new boss and biomes. Im assuming this will be fixed when the main patch releases tomorrow.

However, if this has been happening since before Friday then I'm sorry, I dont know how to help :(

It started happening the day before I first posted about this. Thank you for the information! :)

Edited by Trumpet_Boi_208
Date correction.