How to obtain the EU version?

ryuji_sakujo

It’s not available in Sweden, apparently.

HEX: Card Clash (Not in Bahrain, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE).

Create another EU account and you should be able to download it.

Edited by Bliss
Added text

13 hours ago, Bliss said:

It’s not available in Sweden, apparently.

Create another EU account and you should be able to download it.

Wow ok, thank you I never bothered to google as I've never encountered a game being excluded from so many countries in a region, that's really strange.
Thanks a lot for the info!

So I cross-checked which countries are in the EU based on the list @Bliss provided.
By the way, several countries in that list are not part of Europe, they are part of the middle-east (North Africa/Western Asia):
Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE).

I also left out some Eurasian countries like Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Georgia, I'm unsure whether having a PSN account in these countries assigns the account to the European region or Asian, so it's safer to leave them out of this list.

So here are the EU countries where Hex: Card Clash is available:

France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Ireland, United Kingdom, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Cyprus, Iceland, Belarus, Luxembourg, Andorra, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Monaco, Vatican City, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia, Moldova, Armenia, Albania, Macedonia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Kosovo.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...