On 09/02/2020 at 11:00 PM, hyperboy519 said:

Is the tracker for this one broken or does it have to be done some where specific I noticed my numbers in the profile stopped rising. Anyone else getting this?

I can confirm the tracker was broken. But since the recent update, it works fine for me. For the moment at least.

I have the same issue. Stopped counting at 24. So have no idea if its still counting somehow in background or just going to reinstall.... also hairsplitter trophy for me seem not to be working too.. have at least 6 presets and no trophy.. shame if will have to grind 100 events again...

9 hours ago, chiizas said:

I have the same issue. Stopped counting at 24. So have no idea if its still counting somehow in background or just going to reinstall.... also hairsplitter trophy for me seem not to be working too.. have at least 6 presets and no trophy.. shame if will have to grind 100 events again...

It does not count in the background unfortunately. I just decided to watch all the way through one award ceremony and it decided to start counting again. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2020 at 4:31 PM, Djeheuty said:

Even watching all the podium the counter has stopped at 12 and refuses to keep counting. Any ideas? 

On 3/3/2020 at 4:45 PM, McIntosh27 said:

Mine went to 34, stopped and reset back to 17. Made it to 25 again and stopped again. Got 100 online podiums but still nothing.

Person below says may be working now

• 1 month later...