Nerved full game & 100% trophy guide (25mins)

esstee11

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for a great guide, Sarah! This must have been one of the worst games I've ever played. So much was wrong with it, even how/when the trophies popped. Three of the trophies popped at completely the wrong time. The Sleeping Beauty one, popped almost immediately when I entered the cabin and saw the bucket dangling from the ceiling. I was like: That's a weird name for a trophy! It wasn't until I saw your video that I made the connection to the dead body on the mattress. The Bloody Robe one popped just as I was running through the woods. And last but not least, the Birdcage one popped as I was standing on the train tracks in the middle of a fire being scared of the creatures having already been killed by them twice. I was just checking the map for the direction to walk towards the birdcage and it popped! I actually never FOUND the robe or the birdcage! Haha, so yeah, that was easy. The only thing I will give this game is that with headphones on and playing it at night, it WAS scary! The creatures in the woods, the big man baby and the zombie woman! So it wasn't all bad :)

• Like 3

@peze1980 Pahaaa yea when I first played the game blind the trophies popped wildly for me anywhere too ? so much so it took me ages to figure out what the trophies were MEANT to be for! ? but fortunately if following the guide I made all the trophies will unlock as and when they should for people.. near enough ? thanks and glad you got some enjoyment from this crazy little game, ur right it wasn't all bad it had its moments ?

• Like 1