What is the deal with trophies?

jackhnatejko

So I've been playing this game for a few days now, starting to understand the importance of your God's ability and item build & how crucial it can be in turning the tide of the battle. At least four times my team has finished the game with more than 100 tickets left in the Arena. No trophy. I must have killed 400+ minions easy. Again, no trophy. I have killed 21 Gods in one match, without dying a SINGLE time. No fucking trophy. Also got at least 10x Triple Kills in the Arena and surprise, surprise - trophy hasn't popped. Although to be fair, with the last trophy I'm not sure what is meant by qualifying matches and whether I can achieve it in the Arena. But I do not see a reason why the others haven't popped. What is going on? Do I need to pay/spend money to earn these trophies? I remember that DC Universe Online had a similar thing going on where you had to pay for the game to be able to earn the trophies. Does anyone know why is this happening? Is the game glitched? Or am I being extremely unlucky?

Thanks for help. ?

J

• 4 months later...

Yeah, when starting the game, you only play against bots. You need to reach a certain level (dont remember which), then you will be matched against human opponents, and only then you will earn trophies. (most trophies say do x in qualifying matches - only pvp matches qualify for trophies, not pve. Also, if i remember correctly, match of the day also doesnt qualify, because they use special rules which may make some trophies easier...) 

Edit/

I just saw this topic is from february, so probably irrelevant by now... 

Edited by gernboes
  • Like 1