Constant crashing on Gates of Hell

richoxer

Has anyone experienced this? Each time I try to Enter Gates of Hell following the flashback mini boss on Chapter 2, the game falls on its ass. Reloading the game from the PS4 dashboard doesnt fix this, implying the problem is now stuck in my save file somewhere, meaning I cant get rid of it. Now I'm put off from playing further without a patch or workaround... I'd hate something like this to occur late game, and I'd really be against avoiding using Gates of Hell altogether.

7 hours ago, richoxer said:

Has anyone experienced this? Each time I try to Enter Gates of Hell following the flashback mini boss on Chapter 2, the game falls on its ass. Reloading the game from the PS4 dashboard doesnt fix this, implying the problem is now stuck in my save file somewhere, meaning I cant get rid of it. Now I'm put off from playing further without a patch or workaround... I'd hate something like this to occur late game, and I'd really be against avoiding using Gates of Hell altogether.

Didn't have any issues entering Gates of Hell. Only glitched trophies. Upload your save and delete the one on your system and see if the issue persist on a fresh save. If it does redownload the game and use you cloud save and hopefully it will work. 

13 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Didn't have any issues entering Gates of Hell. Only glitched trophies. Upload your save and delete the one on your system and see if the issue persist on a fresh save. If it does redownload the game and use you cloud save and hopefully it will work. 

Thanks Quink, I'll give it a go and see how I get on. It just makes me a little uneasy playing the game, so I'll probably cycle several save files as a fallback in case more problems arise.

• Like 1