Running the gauntlet trophy not working

And yes I beat the extra stage too. I haven't been able to find info about this anywhere, so I was wondering if anyone else was having a hard time getting this trophy to show up? I'm curious how I can get it to show up after i worked so dang hard to get the dang thing just to have the worst happen, it's really quite frustrating and i have tried closing and opening the game, replaying stages, etc. Etc but so far no luck. I'm curious if beating one of the other games would cause it to show up randomly but with my luck I guess I just cant get the plat now :( I did do a little rant about it in another post related to the Z-chaser mode, but I'm  not sure how many will see it and I figure maybe this way if others are having the same problem it's easier to find info on it at least. When I tried googling it, it seems like I'm the only one who cant get the trophy to pop so far. If anyone has advice even just in general for getting glitched trophies that would be great, if I absolutely have to I will even delete my save, uninstall the game and try a good 3 or 5 more times for it gosh darn it! But i really shouldn't have to do that when I should already have the trophy by now. And yes I did unlock and S rank the extra stage ugh

I had this problem. I went back and rebeat it with the following conditions:

1. In Single chaser mode

2. Chasing and beating the S-rank or higher developer ghost (note, not against a leaderboard ghost or getting S rank while losing against a Z or ZZ ghost.)

3. In dual display mode

After doing that, it unlocked when I was about half-way through redoing them. I am not sure which of the three things is a true requirement, so I'd say make sure you fulfill all three to be safe.

18 minutes ago, shrap said:

I'm hoping for a patch. Im not going to even bother with z chaser for now. but this is the third trophy i've seen glitch on people.

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or if it's got more complicated requirements than just beating every level. What other trophies have you seen glitch?

10 minutes ago, RynoWeiss said:

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or if it's got more complicated requirements than just beating every level. What other trophies have you seen glitch?

i cant get the gallery/wallpaper to work. despite doing everything required a dozen times.

someone was having difficulty with the music player.

im inclined to believe at least the gallery is glitched. the rest i dont know.

Edited by shrap

I can only speak from my experiences, but other people have said similar things about the Z-Chaser/ Card Collector trophies.

I got the Z-Chaser trophy by beating the S-Rank ghosts on dual display using solely Single Chaser mode. For the Card Collector, I had tried and tried every game until I made it to Mega Man ZX, where the wallpaper was suddenly selectable. That means I beat Mega Man Zero 1-4, then upon playing Mega Man ZX I was able to get the trophy. Hopefully this helps you or anyone else searching for these trophies.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Same problem here but I think I've figured it out with my friend. It seems like the reason that causing this problem is that you lose to a ghost but receiving a S rank in the end.

So if you choose to agaist a ZZ rank ghost but only get a S rank, a big lose will pop up on the screen. What you have to do is simply repaly that mission by beating a S rank ghost.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...