Poetry in Motion

mahoganyman

Alright, i know everyone is just gonna tell me to go to the fourth trial of Malebolge  and keep spamming the cross attacks.  Problem is, I get to around a 400-500 combo, but one of them blocks and ruins the whole thing.  And yes, I have the coins of Plutus fully upgraded which gives me 3 seconds between hits to expand my combo and the one relic that doesn't let enemies intervene during  a cross combo.  Anyway, after one blocks, dante's cross starts aiming into the ground and totally destroys my combo.  Any tips??

Alright, i know everyone is just gonna tell me to go to the fourth trial of Malebolge  and keep spamming the cross attacks.  Problem is, I get to around a 400-500 combo, but one of them blocks and ruins the whole thing.  And yes, I have the coins of Plutus fully upgraded which gives me 3 seconds between hits to expand my combo and the one relic that doesn't let enemies intervene during  a cross combo.  Anyway, after one blocks, dante's cross starts aiming into the ground and totally destroys my combo.  Any tips??

I was having the same trouble as you (coins of Pluto not fully upgraded). For me it helped to direct your cross attacks instead of just pressing circle button all the time. I know that Dante automatically directs the attacks at the enemies, but when I started choosing the direction of the attacks and pressing L1+R1 when they got a little too close I made it to 685 in the first attempt.

Hope it helps ya.